Boarding Passes Now On Sale For Tall Ships Festival
Wednesday July 24th, 2013
Posted at 2:00pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1819 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
From August 30th to September 2nd, nine tall ships will drop anchor in Windsor-Essex and Pelee Island for the final stop of the Pan Provincial Tall Ships 1812 Tour commemorating the Battle of Lake Erie.
Boarding passes cost $15 per person and allow passage on each of the ships in all four ports, children under age 5 are free.
The passes are now on sale online, or you may purchase them in Windsor at the following locations:
- Adie Knox Herman Recreation Complex, 1551 Wyandotte Street West
- Forest Glade Community Centre, 3205 Forest Glade Drrive
- Gino & Liz Marcus Community Complex, 1160 Drouillard Road
- Optimist Community Centre, 1075 Ypres
- WFCU Centre, 8787 McHugh Street
- Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island, 333 Riverside Drive West