Mostly CloudyNow
22 °C
71 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudThu
22 °C
72 °F
Mainly SunnyFri
27 °C
81 °F
SunnySat
30 °C
86 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Hallway Fire Extinguished At 920 Ouellette

Friday May 10th, 2013, 10:48pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4087 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor Firefighters have extinguished a hallway fire at Ouellette Manor Apartments.

Fire crews were called around 10pm, found materials burning in the hallway on the 17th floor of the building, and heavy smoke filling the area.

Fire officials say that the fire was caused by someone lighting a blanket on fire in the hallway.

The fire was extinguished quickly and damage is estimated at $1,000.  There were no injuries reported.

This is the second fire at 920 Ouellette in 31 days. On April 9th, one person was rushed to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message