Partly CloudyNow
20 °C
69 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudThu
23 °C
73 °F
SunnyFri
27 °C
81 °F
SunnySat
29 °C
84 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

One Person Rushed To Hospital After Fire On 21st Floor

Tuesday April 9th, 2013, 7:05pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4117 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

One person was taken to hospital for minor smoke inhalation after fire broke out in their apartment unit at Ouellette Manor Apartments.

Firefighters rushed to the 21st floor of 920 Ouellette and found smoke in the hallway, and heavy smoke and fire in a unit.

The fire was started by a pot left on a stove. Damage is estimated at 65,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message