Partly CloudyNow
25 °C
77 °F
Mainly SunnySat
27 °C
81 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
29 °C
84 °F
CloudyMon
27 °C
81 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Holburn Home Catches Fire

Friday April 19th, 2013, 6:00pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4110 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20130419-175547.jpg

No one was injured when a stove fire this afternoon caused damage to a home in South Windsor.

Firefighters were called to the 1100 block of Holburn Street and discovered smoke coming from a home.

Fire crews had the blaze out within minutes and the occupants of the house took shelter next door.

There’s no word yet on exactly how much damage the fire caused. Windsor Fire says the blaze didn’t spread.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message