Time Running Out To Avoid Late Fees On Dog Licences
Friday January 25th, 2013
Posted at 1:00pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2066 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The City of Windsor is reminding Windsorites that if you purchase your dog licence over the next week, you can avoid incurring late fees that kick in on February 1st.
“There’s still time to protect your pooch and your pocket book,” says Deputy Licence Commissioner Michael Chantler. “Dog owners have a week left to get in, get your licence and save some money at the same time.”
To purchase or renew online, visit www.citywindsor.ca and look under the E-Services tab or search “dog licences”.
You can also renew or purchase in person with these options:
City of Windsor Licensing Division (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.), Room 203, 350 City Hall Square West.
- Windsor Essex County Humane Society, 1375 Provincial Rd.
- All Customer Care Centres:
- Adie Knox Herman Recreation Complex, 1551 Wyandotte St. W.
- Forest Glade Community Centre, 3215 Forest Glade Dr.
- Gino & Liz Marcus Community Centre, 1168 Drouillard Rd.
- Optimist Community Centre, 1057 Ypres Ave.
- South Windsor Recreation Complex, 2555 Pulford St.
Payment can be made by Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard or Cash.