Dirty Yards Top List Of 311 Call Complaints By Windsorites
Thursday January 31st, 2013
Posted at 1:52pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2060 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The City of Windsor has released 311 Call Centre statistics for 2012, and they show dirty yards and tree maintenance topped the list of complaints from Windsorites.
The City says there were 33,438 service requests in total entered for all of 2012 compared to 34,948 for 2011.
With dirty yards at the top, By-Law Enforcement Manager Ann Kalinowski explains that “Typical dirty yard complaints involve things like grass and weeds in excess of 12 inches, garbage and debris, old furniture or household items that are considered discarded or abandoned. When we receive these calls, we send an officer out for inspection and resolution”.
Here is a look at the top 10 for 2012:
- 4542 Dirty Yard Complaints
- 3497 Calls For Tree Maintenance
- 2048 Collection Calendar Requests
- 1875 Dog Complaints
- 1643 Calls For Downspout Disconnection
- 1458 Tax Statement Requests
- 1065 Calls About Transit Windsor
- 1020 Calls That Garbage Was Not Collected
- 918 Building Condition Complaints
- 840 Tax Inquiries