NEWS >
Light RainNow
11 °C
52 °F
ShowersFri
15 °C
59 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudSat
12 °C
54 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudSun
14 °C
57 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Unattended Cooking Cause of South Windsor Fire

Friday December 14th, 2012, 8:41pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4143 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Cabana Road West as seen on Google Maps

Cabana Road West as seen on Google Maps

Unattended cooking gets the blame for a kitchen fire in South Windsor Friday evening.

Fire crews were called to 1560 Cabana Road West, a block away from Fire Station #5, just after 7pm and were able to extinguish the fire quickly.

Windsor Fire says a pot of oil had been left on the stove.  Damage is pegged at $30,000.  There was no injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message