LOCAL >
Partly CloudyNow
20 °C
69 °F
Chance Of ShowersFri
31 °C
88 °F
Chance Of ShowersSat
33 °C
91 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
30 °C
86 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Cooking Fire Causes $70k in Damage to Parent Avenue House

Monday May 14th, 2012, 7:09pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4420 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Damage is pegged at $70,000 following a fire on Parent Avenue near the Wyandotte Town Centre area.

Fire crews arrived at a house in the 600 block of Parent shortly before 5pm for reports of smoke billowing from windows. Fire had started in the house’s kitchen and had spread up the walls to the second floor and attic.

The fire was extinguished quickly, no one was injured. Unattended cooking is to blame for this fire.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message