Fire Breaks out on 18th Floor of Ouellette Manor Apartments

Thursday March 8th, 2012

Posted at 5:29pm


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 3766 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor Firefighters are cleaning up at 920 Ouellette Avenue after fire broke out on the 18th floor of Ouellette Manor Apartments shortly before 5pm. The tenant escaped after a cooking fire got out of control on the stove. No one was injured.

Firefighters are working to clear smoke out of the building’s hallways and will be allowing residents back to their units shortly.

Do You Like This Article?