Sex, Lies, Menopause & More Event Seeks Vendors
Tuesday January 10th, 2012
Posted at 11:15am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2477 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
A local conference featuring motivating women speakers, dinner, door prizes and much more is seeking vendors for the mid-February gala.
Sex, Lies, Menopause & More, taking place on February 15th at The Other Place on Walker Road, is looking for vendors in the following categories:
- Esthetics for mini make-overs, manis/pedis
- Massage therapists for quick shoulder or scalp massages
- Area artisans to sell their art, jewelry, photography, etc
- Area business owners selling clothing, accessories, etc
- Area dancers who may want to do a quick performance for the crowd
Organizers Lady Laforet and Lauren Asher are hoping to attract a “wonderful group of women” to the event and plan to “present a wonderful opportunity to show skills or items” to attendees. Proceeds from vendor fees will benefit the Well-Come Centre for Human Potential — the area’s only emergency shelter for women experiencing homelessness.
Vendor booths for the event run at $50 each, $75 including dinner at the event.
For more information or to get involved, contact the Well-Come Centre at 519-971-7595.