NEWS >
CloudyNow
-3 °C
26 °F
Chance Of FlurriesMon
-3 °C
27 °F
SunnyTue
-8 °C
18 °F
SunnyWed
-6 °C
21 °F

Local Events

Traffic Cameras

Photo Of The Day

Lowest Gas Prices

Indian Rd. Garage Burns as does Couch at University of Windsor

Wednesday June 2nd, 2010, 5:18pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4625 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Firefighters regroup after extinguishing a fire in the 700 Block of Indian Rd.

Windsor firefighters responded to a call for smoke billowing out of a garage in the 700 block of Indian Road, Wednesday afternoon.

The house, part of a series of boarded up, abandoned homes in West Windsor, owned by the Ambassador Bridge, caught fire around 4:35pm.

A few blocks away at the University of Windsor, firefighters were packing up after putting out a couch fire inside Vanier Hall.

University Facilities Services’ employee David Montgomery, who works in the building, described seeing two teenagers — a male and a female both with long blonde hair — running from the scene shortly after fire was discovered in the building.

It is unknown at this time if both incidents are related.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message