ClearNow
7 °C
45 °F
ClearTue
20 °C
68 °F
ClearWed
19 °C
67 °F
ClearThu
21 °C
70 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Wednesday April 2nd, 2014

Posted at 7:23am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Windsor Fire has wrapped up there investigation into an early morning fire in the 500 block of Caron Avenue.

Fire crews were called to the home around 2am and were able to bring it under control quickly, but not before it caused $150,000 in damage.

Officials say that the fire started in area of space heater, but they are unable to say if combustibles ignited or if it was an electrical issue.

There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?