Fire At St. Clair College Student Residence

Wednesday June 15th, 2022

Posted at 9:42pm

0
0
0

Photo by Owen M

Last updated: Thursday June 16th, 7:08am

A fire at a St. Clair College Student Residence is out.

Fire crews were called to the building in the 3900 block of Geraedts just after 8:30pm Wednesday.

It took fire crews about an hour to bring the fire under control and ventilate the building.

The cause is listed as electrical, with damage set at $50,000.

There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?