UPDATED: Fire Extinguished At Ming Wah Chinese Buffet

Tuesday August 3rd, 2021

Posted at 8:52am

0
0
0

Last updated: Tuesday August 3rd, 12:23pm

A fire at a buffet in East Windsor has been ruled accidental.

Firefighters were called to the Ming Wah Chinese Buffet in the 6700 block of Tecumseh Road East just after 6:00am, Tuesday morning.

Crews arrived to find heavy smoke in the kitchen area. The blaze was quickly brought under control.

No injuries were reported.

Windsor Fire says the cause was accidental electrical. Damage is estimated at $75,000.

The restaurant previously suffered significant damage on Easter Monday 2012 when the neighbouring Dollarama caught fire.

Do You Like This Article?