House Fire On California

Monday December 7th, 2020

Posted at 8:40am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 362 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Careless disposal of smoking materials on the front porch is listed as the cause of a fire near the University Sunday night.

It broke out around 9:30pm in the 300 block of California.

There were no injuries, but three people have been displaced.

Damage is set at $200,000.

Do You Like This Article?