Partly CloudyNow
20 °C
69 °F
Chance Of ShowersFri
31 °C
88 °F
Chance Of ShowersSat
33 °C
91 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
30 °C
86 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Overheated Laptop Battery Starts Fire

Friday June 12th, 2020, 9:23pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1469 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

An overheated laptop battery was the cause of a west Windsor apartment fire Friday evening.

It broke out around 8:30pm on the fourth floor of the building in the 3100 block of Donnelly.

There are no injuries, but one cat did pass away.

Damage is set at $50,000.  One person has been displaced.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message