Woman Passes Away After Fire On Temple Drive

Wednesday September 25th, 2019

Posted at 11:31am


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 795 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A Windsor woman has passed away after a fire earlier this week.

The fire broke out in the evening of September 22nd in a second floor apartment.

The female resident was rushed to hospital in critical condition where she later passed away.

The cause is listed as careless smoking.

Damage is set at $200,000.

Do You Like This Article?