UPDATED: Man Dies After Moy Avenue Fire Caused By Careless Smoking

Wednesday June 5th, 2019

Posted at 7:57am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 159 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Thursday June 6th, 12:20pm

Careless smoking is the cause of an overnight fire that sent two people to hospital.

The fire broke out just before 1am in the 900 block of Moy Avenue.

The fire started in the living room and caused $125,000 in damage to the structure and $25,000 to the contents.

One resident was in critical condition in a Hamilton hospital. He later succumbed to his injuries. The second was released from hospital.

Do You Like This Article?