Rooming House Fire In Leamington

Wednesday January 30th, 2019

Posted at 6:42pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 285 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Leamington Fire photo

Last updated: Wednesday January 30th, 9:15pm

Leamington firefighters battled a rooming house fire on a record breaking cold Wednesday evening.

It broke out just after 6pm on Marlburough Street West.

Fire crews arrived to find visible flames and quickly did a search of the inside.

The cause is listed as an electrical fire on front porch.

Damage is set at $10,000.

No one was injured or displaced.

Do You Like This Article?