Carbon Monoxide Detected At Leamington Church
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 82 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Emergency crews were called to a carbon monoxide leak at a Leamington Church Saturday afternoon.
OPP say it happened around 2pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church on Erie Street North.
A man reported having chest pains and emergency services personnel confirmed the presence of carbon monoxide in the building.
As a precaution, OPP say that everyone who attended the church on Saturday should be checked by a physician.
The Ministry of Labour has also been contacted.