Mainly SunnyNow
25 °C
77 °F
Chance Of ShowersWed
35 °C
95 °F
Chance Of ShowersThu
32 °C
90 °F
Chance Of ShowersFri
32 °C
90 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Overheated Battery Charger Starts East End Garage Fire

Monday October 29th, 2018, 9:14am

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2060 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

An overheated battery charger gets the blame for a garage fire in east Windsor early Monday morning.

It broke out just before 3am in an attached garage in the 400 block of John M Street.

It took fire crews less than an hour to bring it under control.

Damage is set at $65,000. One tenant was displaced, but there were no injures.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message