Gasoline Used For Cleaning Causes Fire On Reginald

Sunday August 5th, 2018

Posted at 8:49pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The improper use of gasoline for cleaning while working on an Ebike gets the blame for a Sunday afternoon fire on Reginald.

The fire broke out just after 6pm in the 5400 block and crews managed to get it under control within 30 minutes.

Damage is set at $60,000.  There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?

Comment With Facebook

ATTENTION: Personal attacks, insults, trolling and threats will not be tolerated. See our Comment Policy.
NOTE: Anonymous comments are held for moderation and will not be posted immediately.