Fire In Forest Glade

Sunday July 22nd, 2018

Posted at 3:33pm


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 337 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Sunday July 22nd, 9:17pm

Failure of a light fixture was the cause of a house fire in the 3100 block of Elmwood Sunday afternoon.

Responding crews found heavy smoke, high heat and fire showing upon arrival.

It took them about an hour to bring it under control.

Damage is set at $150,000 to the structure and $50,000 to the contents.

Two people have been displaced.

Do You Like This Article?