Careless Smoking Causes House Fire

Friday May 25th, 2018

Posted at 7:43am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 145 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Careless smoking damaged two houses on McKay Avenue early Friday morning.  .

Fire crews were called to the 1700 block of McKay around 1am and found heavy smoke and fire coming from one home.

The home next door also suffered smoke and water damage.

Officials say that it started in a first floor bedroom.

Damage to both homes is estimated at $100,000.

Seven people and four dogs were displaced.

Keywords: careless smoking
house fire

Do You Like This Article?