Fire In McGregor

Tuesday April 3rd, 2018

Posted at 6:14pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 134 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Essex Fire Photo

Firefighters in Essex battled a significant fire in McGregor Tuesday afternoon.

It broke out in a garage around 4pm in the 100 block of Charles.

Officials say the garage is a total loss, as well as four vehicles.

There was also damage to a motor home and the home and adjacent garage.

Damage is estimated at $250,000 with the cause listed as accidental.

There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?