ClearNow
16 °C
61 °F
Partly CloudyMon
24 °C
75 °F
Partly CloudyTue
27 °C
80 °F
ThunderstormWed
28 °C
82 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday March 2nd, 2018

Posted at 6:49pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 115 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Leamington Fire Photo

Last updated: Saturday March 3rd, 2:01pm

Unattended cooking is the cause of a house fire in the 500 block of Bruner Road in Leamington Friday.

It broke out just before 5pm and firefighters found heavy fire on both the first and second floor.

Two adults 12 children have been displaced.

Damage is set at $130,000.

Do You Like This Article?