Garage Fire In Amherstburg
Sunday December 4th, 2016
Posted at 2:25pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 736 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Last updated: Sunday December 4th, 4:52pm
A garage fire in Amherstburg is out.
It broke out in the 1900 block of Front Road North early Sunday afternoon.
Investigators say that it originated in an area of a battery charger.
Damage is set at $50,000 to the garage and $100,000 to the contents.