Partly CloudyNow
33 °C
92 °F
Chance Of ShowersSat
34 °C
93 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
29 °C
84 °F
Chance Of ShowersMon
28 °C
82 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Careless Cooking Fire On Jefferson

Saturday May 14th, 2016, 2:16pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2961 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Careless cooking gets the blame for a house fire in the 1200 block of Jefferson Saturday.

Fire crews were called to the home around 11:30am.

It took about half an hour to bring it under control.

Damage is set at $65,000 with some fire damage to the kitchen and the remainder smoke damage to the rest of the house.

There were no injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message