SunnyNow
25 °C
78 °F
Mainly SunnyWed
28 °C
82 °F
Chance Of ShowersThu
31 °C
88 °F
Chance Of ShowersFri
25 °C
77 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Unattended Cooking Causes Fire In Leamington

Wednesday March 16th, 2016, 2:25pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3010 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Unattended cooking gets the blame for an afternoon house fire in Leamington.

Fire officials say it happened on Nancy Avenue and caused $30,000 in damage.

There were no injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message