UPDATED: Fire On Tecumseh Road West
Friday February 5th, 2016
Posted at 5:36pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 897 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Last updated: Saturday February 6th, 10:30am
Unattended cooking was the cause of an apartment fire on Tecumseh Road West, Fridsy evening.
The fire at an apartment complex located at 2880 Tecumseh Road West broke out just after 5pm in a second floor unit.
Fire fighters had it out by 5:30pm.
One tenant was treated for minor smoke inhalation.
The blaze caused $20,000 in damage.