Fire At Marine City
Saturday January 23rd, 2016
Posted at 7:26pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 906 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Windsor Firefighters make quick work of an apartment fire Saturday evening.
Fire crews were called just before 6pm to the Marine City Apartments at the corner of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road.
Fire was found in a third floor unit and was extinguished quickly, but crews remained on scene for over an hour removing smoke from the building.
The cause is listed as unattended cooking. Damage is set at $50,000.
Two people have been displaced. There were no injuries.