Friday Is Random Act Of Kindness Day
Thursday November 5th, 2015
Posted at 6:33pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 987 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
This Friday is Random Act of Kindness Day in Windsor-Essex!
Over 20,000 Random Act of Kindness Day cards were circulated around Windsor and Essex County. These cards encourage individuals to perform a simple act of kindness for someone; a neighbour, a friend, a co-worker, or someone they don’t even know – and hand the card over to that person, inspiring him/her to do the same.
Windsor-Essex residents can celebrate kindness by picking-up a RAK card, performing a simple act of kindness for someone and passing the card along – inspiring him/her to do the same.
- There are so many ways to participate! A Random Act of Kindness can be as simple as:
- Buying someone a coffee
- Holding the door open
- Paying for someone’s parking
- Donating to Canadian Blood Services
- Helping someone load their car
- Praising someone’s efforts