UPDATED: Norman Road House Erupts In Flames

Saturday October 17th, 2015

Posted at 5:35pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1007 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

(null)

Last updated: Sunday October 25th, 10:37am

A suspected electrical failure caused a house fire on the city’s east side.

Firefighters were called to the 1400 block of Norman, just off South National, around 4:15pm Saturday and found a house that was engulfed in flames.

Arriving crews found heavy fire on the second floor and in the house’s attic.

It took firefighters around an hour to fully put the fire out.

Damage is set at $180,000 to the structure, and $70,000 to the contents. A house next door suffered $20,000 in damage.

There was no injuries, but a cat passed away.

Do You Like This Article?