Partly CloudyNow
18 °C
65 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
23 °C
73 °F
SunnyMon
19 °C
66 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudTue
18 °C
64 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Unattended Stove Fire In Leamington

Tuesday August 18th, 2015, 10:06pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3162 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Photo from Leamingtom Fire

An unattended stove gets the blame for an early evening fire in Leamington.

Fire crews were called to the home on Noble Street around 7pm.

The fire was brought under control quickly and was contained to the kitchen area.

It caused $15,000 in damage.

There were no injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message