One Taken To Hospital After Fire At Glengarda

Friday May 8th, 2015

Posted at 5:14pm


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2227 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.


Windsor firefighters have put out a small grease fire in a second floor kitchen in the 5000 block of Wyandotte Street East.

Crews were called to Glengarda Gardenview Residences around 4:45pm and found fire in an apartment on the second floor.

The fire was out within minutes.

Damage is set at $1,000. The female resident suffered minor burns to hands, forearms and forehead.

Do You Like This Article?