Cooking Accident Sends One To Hospital

Friday March 6th, 2015

Posted at 7:37am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1235 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A 25-year-old Windsor man suffered first and second degree burns from a cooking accident Thursday evening.

Fire officials say a man spilled grease on himself while cooking in the 2800 block of Tecumseh Road West.

He was transported to hospital, where he was expected to be treated and released.

Do You Like This Article?