Fire In Tecumseh

Tuesday February 3rd, 2015

Posted at 7:29am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1259 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Photo from Tecumseh Fire

A space heater gets the blame for a fire in Tecumseh Monday evening.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 2600 block of 12th Concession around 11pm.

The fire started in the garage and spread quickly to the kitchen.

The fire caused $75,000 in damage and has displaced a family of four.

Do You Like This Article?