House Fire In Tecumseh

Friday August 22nd, 2014

Posted at 6:36pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2290 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Firefighters in Tecumseh made quick work of a house fire in the town.

Crews were called to the home in the 1700 block of Lesperance Road around 6pm and had the fire out by 6:30pm.

No injuries were reported.

Officials say it was caused by electrical, which started in the attic.

Damage estimate is around $40,000

Do You Like This Article?