Fire Sends One To Hospital

Wednesday August 20th, 2014

Posted at 7:26am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2296 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

File photo

Last Updated:  Wednesday August 20th, 7:56am.

A working smoke alarm and a dog get the credit for alerting  an east Windsor woman to a fire in her home early this morning.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 1600 block of Olive Road around 12:30am, and found heavy smoke and flames when they arrived.

Firefighters rescue the woman through bedroom window.  She was taken to hospital, and treated for minor smoke inhalation.

Two dogs were also rescued.

The fire started in the main floor living room on or around sofa, but the exact cause could not be determined.  Damage is set at $150,000.

Do You Like This Article?