Pizza, Fried Chicken Top List Of Windsor’s Favourite Takeout Joints
Friday July 11th, 2014
Posted at 10:55am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1621 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
JustEat.ca, Canada’s “largest and fastest growing online food ordering service,” is out with a list of top ten favourite takeout joints in Windsor.
“We know that with the warmer weather comes a reluctance to slave over a scorching stove for dinner,” says Todd Masse, Managing Director for Just Eat. “As a result, a lot of us turn to trusty old takeout for those nights when it’s too unbearably humid and sticky to cook.”
Masse says pizza is the most commonly ordered type of food in Windsor.
Here’s the list:
Top 10 Favourite Takeout Joints in Windsor, ON (Source: National order numbers from JUST EAT Canada)
- Flings Fried Chicken – Family owned an operated!
- Sam’s Pizzeria and Cantina – The pizza go-to in the Rose City
- Steak and Shawarma – Windsorites can’t get enough of this casual eatery
- Moe Joe Pizza, Wings and More – Italian cuisine reigns supreme
- The Pita Grill (Wyandotte St. W) – A student friendly dinner staple
- Pizza Plus – A U of W late night fave
- Mandarin House Restaurant – Can’t go wrong with Chinese!
- Caribbean Island Spice – Bringing the flavour of the Caribbean islands right to the comfort of your home
- India Palace (Ottawa St.) – Indian cuisine so fine
- Big Mama’s Express – Specializes in pizza, what else?