12 Extra Windsor Roads Could Be Fixed Up Soon
Wednesday July 2nd, 2014
Posted at 12:22pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1481 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The City of Windsor has some extra money in their road rehabilitation account after several projects in 2013 came in under budget.
City administration has made a list of 12 priority road projects they hope to complete with this extra $900,000.
- St. Julien Avenue from Alexis to Meldrum
- Mons Avenue from Alexis Avenue to Meldrum
- Wellington Avenue from Wyandotte Street West to Elliott Street West
- Wellington Avenue from Elliott Street West to College Avenue
- College Avenue from Wellington Avenue to Crawford Avenue
- Northway Avenue from Tecumseh Road West to Totten Street
- Lake Trail Drive from Howard Avenue to 100 feet east
- McDougall Avenue from Logan Avenue to the ETR Tracks
- Janisse Drive from Ontario to Raymond Avenue
- Niagara Street from Lincon Road to Walker Road
- Buckingham Drive from Tecumseh Road East to Adstoll Avenue
- Howard Avenue (curb lane) from Hyde Street to the ETR Tracks
The city says that all projects will be completed in the order outlined above, and all may not be completed depending on the total tender costs for each.