Fire Sends One Person To Hospital

Wednesday January 8th, 2014

Posted at 6:16pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1653 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Fire crews were called to the 600 block of Janette for a kitchen fire late Wednesday afternoon.

Fire investigators say that careless cooking was the case. Damage is set at $80,000.

Five people were displaced and one was sent to hospital with minor smoke inhalation.

Do You Like This Article?