Man Sent To Hospital With Burns After West End Fire

Sunday October 27th, 2013

Posted at 12:19am


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 3212 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A man was taken to hospital by EMS with burns and smoke inhalation after fire broke out in an apartment on Oak Street.

Firefighters were called to the corner of Oak Street and Wyandotte West, just after 11pm, Saturday night.

Arriving crews found smoke coming from an apartment at the rear on the second floor.

The fire was out within minutes and firefighters spent time removing smoke from the building with fans.

Damage is estimated at $50,000, and the cause is listed as careless smoking.

This is the fifth fire Windsor firefighters have battled in one week.

Do You Like This Article?