Partly CloudyNow
10 °C
49 °F
SunnyMon
20 °C
68 °F
Mainly SunnyTue
18 °C
64 °F
ShowersWed
15 °C
59 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Careless Smoking Causes East Windsor Fire

Monday September 16th, 2013, 7:16pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3864 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Careless smoking is the cause of a fire in east Windsor Monday afternoon.

Fire crews were called to the home at 8200 block of Enfield just after 4pm to find heavy smoke and fire.

The fire was quickly extinguished and no one was injured.

Investigators said it started in the sofa in the living room.

Damage is set at $100,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message