One Local Beach Closed This Weekend, Six Not Recommended For Swimming
Friday July 19th, 2013
Posted at 2:00pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1823 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Based on water samples taken on July 17th, swimming is not recommended at these beaches:
- Cedar Beach – Kingsville
- Cedar Island Beach – Kingsville
- Holiday Beach – Amherstburg
- Lakeside Beach – Kingsville
- Seacliff Beach – Leamington
- West Belle River Beach – Lakeshore
Sandpoint Beach in Windsor is closed because the bacteria has reached a health hazard level of more than 1000.