Take The Bus To The Detroit Grand Prix
Thursday May 30th, 2013
Posted at 6:23pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1879 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The Detroit Grand Prix hits the streets of Belle Isle Park this weekend, and the City of Windsor is making it easy for Windsorites to enjoy the race.
Transit Windsor will have buses running to Belle Isle on Saturday and Sunday beginning at 8am and will run on demand until 2pm.
Return trips on both days begin immediately following the race and continue running until 30 minutes after the concert ends.
The fare is $12 round trip per passenger regardless of age. Transportation wristbands are required for boarding the bus in Windsor and Belle Isle.
Buses will not travel to Belle Isle on Friday, but fans may take the tunnel bus to Cobo Hall and catch a shuttle bus from there. The tunnel bus fare is $4 per person each way, regardless of age.
You may also purchase a reserved seat in the Canadian Grandstand #2 (start/finish line) at the Windsor International Transit Terminal.
Ticket Package Includes:
- Reserved seat ticket in Canadian Grandstand (#2 start/finish line)
- Round-trip Transit Windsor transportation to and from Belle Isle
- Access to the Meijer Family Zone on Belle Isle
- Free concerts at the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix
Reserved Ticket Options:
Saturday, June 1st or Sunday, June 2nd Single Day tickets – two options
- Upper seats of Canadian Grandstand #2 – $70.00 (HST included)
- Lower seats of Canadian Grandstand #2 – $55.00 (HST included)
Saturday and Sunday Weekend tickets – two options
- Upper seats of Canadian Grandstand #2 – $125.00 (HST included)
- Lower seats of Canadian Grandstand #2 – $105.00 (HST included)