Kitchen Fire Guts Row Housing Unit on Reginald Street

Monday July 2nd, 2012

Posted at 8:52pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2275 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Fire has destroyed the interior of a row housing unit in the 5400 block of Reginald Street.

Crews were called around 7:45pm for a report of a kitchen fire. Upon arrival, firefighters found fire and smoke coming out of the front windows. All occupants of the home made it out safely.

One firefighter was treated by EMS for a minor injury.

The fire was contained to the one unit and did not spread.

No word yet on what exactly caused the fire.

Do You Like This Article?