Garage Fire in Walkerville Intentionally Set
Tuesday June 19th, 2012
Posted at 8:55pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2217 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Firefighters responded to the 800 block of Monmouth Road in Old Walkerville for smoke and flames coming from a garage, around 8pm this evening.
The garage in an alley between Monmouth and Argyle was fully engulfed in flames when fire crews arrived on scene and a hydro wire was down causing sparking on a nearby fence.
The fire was extinguished quickly.
Investigators determined that the fire was intentionally set in garbage outside the garage. The fire caused $20,000 in damage.