Large List of Roads Planned to be Reconstructed in Forest Glade this Summer
Thursday April 19th, 2012
Posted at 10:15am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2501 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
If you live in, or travel through Forest Glade, be prepared for some detours and noisy construction this summer.
The City of Windsor is planning to reconstruct and pave a number of residential and collector roads in the tree-lined neighbourhood.
The following bumpy, pitted streets in Forest Glade will get a smoother surface, new curbs, updated signage and restored boulevards:
- Atwater Crescent as it loops around to/from Eastcourt Drive
- Coram Crescent from Suffolk Street to Mulberry Road
- Esplanade Drive from Beachdale Road to Forest Glade Drive
- Lambeth Road as it loops to/from Atwater Crescent
- Scarsdale Road off of Esplanade Drive
- Suffolk Street from Stillmeadow Road to Eastcourt Drive
- Winslow Road as it loops to/from Atwater Crescent