Bellator 64 Contest: Final Winner Announced
Friday March 23rd, 2012
Posted at 1:15pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2430 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
windsoriteDOTca is giving away three pairs of tickets to see Bellator 64 — Askren vs Lima — live at Caesars Windsor!
Our second winner of two tickets to see Bellator 64 at Caesars Windsor is Matt Given.
1st Winner: David Glysinskie
2nd Winner: Karah-Leigh Legault
3rd Winner: Matt Given
Bellator Welterweight World Champion and former U.S. Olympic wrestler Ben Askren will defend his belt against his greatest threat to date, knock-out artist Douglas Lima on Friday April 6th at Caesars Windsor.
The contest is now closed.
- Only one entry per person (you are required to like our contest photo on Facebook to enter)
- You must be 19 years of age to enter Caesars Windsor if you win these tickets
- You may enter the contest until 11:59am on Friday March 23rd, but we encourage you to sign up earlier for the March 9th and March 16th draws
- Winners will be notified by Facebook Message on Friday March 9th, Friday March 16th, Friday March 23rd
- windsoriteDOTca contributors may not enter this contest
Disclaimer: Know Your Limit, Play Within It! 1-888-230-3505 Ontario Problem Gambling HelpLine. All ages welcome in our Augustus Tower and convention complex. Must be 19 years of age or older to enter the casino and all other outlets. Those who have been trespassed from Caesars Windsor and/or self-excluded from any OLG or Caesars property are not eligible to participate in a promotion and/or redeem offers. The Caesars brand and related trademarks are owned by Caesars License Company, LLC and its affiliated companies. Used with permission.